It seems like our life is always busy around Taylee's birthday. Many times we've been on a trip and a few times we've moved. I don't know why, but life is busy around April 29th. This year was no exception. Being in the middle of a move and not being able to be in our new house all day (floor guy was here, puting 2 coats of protection on our hardwood floors), I was unable to bake a cake. So we purchased a chocolate cake and ladybug cupcakes to share with family that came over for cake and ice cream. Sorry Taylee. (Actually, I don't think she even cared.. I guess that's just mother-guilt speaking.)
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Happy Birthday Taylee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lauren LOVES Webkinz. She has the same kitty as Taylee, and sleeps with it every night in addition to playing on line. Happy unpacking!
Happy Birthday Taylee! How many kids (or adults) can say they get a new bedroom and house on their birthday?? How lucky are you??!!
Post a Comment