I told Jason I didn't want to start packing until we had signed on the dotted line. So... after we signed closing papers on Wednesday, we started packing. We did major packing on Thursday and then decided to get the U-Haul and do the majority of our moving on Friday.
Saturday was another big packing and cleaning day. We did take a break on Sunday, but then were back at it on Monday. Jason had taken the whole day off to do moving/cleaning stuff. Actually, he mostly did the moving stuff and I mostly did the cleaning stuff. Monday was a really nice day. As Jason was spraying out the garage and driveway the kids took full advantage of the water and begged to get sprayed. Next thing I knew, Abree was nearly naked. She LOVED to get sprayed and then run off and squeal. Silly kid. ---I'm tired, and I haven't even started unpacking the new house.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
The naked truth...we're still moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Moving is exhausting, I feel for you!
Post a Comment