So the rumor is true... we are moving. We're staying around Boise... just moving to Meridian. We love our ward and school, but just need more elbow room! We're most excited about the "media room" which includes a projection t.v. and screen, the surround sound (in the living room, master bedroom, media room and back patio )and the neighborhood pool/playground/workout room in the club house. It's been amazing how things are just falling into place. We've been SO blessed recently. We've received all kinds of checks/money "out of the woodwork". It must be right... or so we're hoping and praying. If all goes well (I've been holding my breath) we will sign closing papers on Monday or Tuesday of next week. Then the fun of packing begins!
7 comments:
Beautiful home! Good luck with the whole moving thing. We're very happy with where we live, but it should be about moving time for us, just so we can de-junk!
It is so cute! I can't wait to see it!
What a cute house! Congratulations.
That house is awesome! It sounds like you will be moving to a great place. As for moving itself, I am not a huge fan but it is such a good opportunity to clean out all your stuff (if only I had been better at it when we moved here!!).
Your blog is great! I love it. Great house, I need to come up to Idaho and see you once you get settled. Also loved the Disney land pictures, and the easter treates. I believe I will be stealing that idea, thank you very much!
Smullins, Congratulations on moving again. I'm a few houses behind in visiting you.( since Twin Falls). Yea, I bet that Jason loves that media room. Never going to get him to bed now.
What a cute house Alisha!! I can't wait to come see it! We need to make time for you to come see ours too:)
I haven't checked your blog in forever because of getting ready to go to TX and things around the house...but man you've had a lot going on..including birthdays! I'm impressed with the sleep over cake. How cute!! You are always so creative with everything.
Good luck getting settled in. I know how it goes, I still don't have anything on the walls!!
Post a Comment