Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Wedding

Emma, Carson, Jade, Colton & Jordyn getting pictures taken before their daddy and Teresa come out of the temple.
It was such a nice sunny day, they had a hard time keeping their eyes open. The photographer would have them close their eyes for the count of 10 then open them to take the picture. Little Carson just kept them closed.


Teresa's mother holding her beautiful bouqet.



Waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the temple.
















The new couple... freshly married.

The swarm of kids. They were so excited to see their daddy and Teresa. Jared & Teresa with the kiddos. What a beautiful new family! Rylee, Taylee, Treyson & Abree in front of the Ogden Temple.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

I was beginning to wonder if you gave up on the blogging thing - but when you decide to blog, you really blog!!! Way cute pictures, and what a wonderful day. Congrats to Jared.

A*Waite said...

Has Ogden always had a temple? I didn't even know they had one, shows where I have been?!?