I have been looking everywhere for these things. Haven't been able to find them anymore - where did you get them? Of course, now that I know what their actually called, maybe it will be easier!
Yes, they are HOURS of fun. Our girls got them for christmas, and they have loved them. Even Katelyn has enough coordination to a basic one. We haven't had as neat of designs over here as what you have, though! Cute!
Nicky - We found ours at wal-mart, by the craft felt, paints...etc. They aren't by the toys.
4 comments:
I have been looking everywhere for these things. Haven't been able to find them anymore - where did you get them?
Of course, now that I know what their actually called, maybe it will be easier!
Yes, they are HOURS of fun. Our girls got them for christmas, and they have loved them. Even Katelyn has enough coordination to a basic one. We haven't had as neat of designs over here as what you have, though! Cute!
Nicky - We found ours at wal-mart, by the craft felt, paints...etc. They aren't by the toys.
Holy cow, that is hours of fun! They made tons!
Um, have you considered opening a Perler beads Etsy shop or something? Wow!
Post a Comment