Monday, February 8, 2010

The Invitation

I haven't been posting much recently because my creative attention has been focused on a SURPRISE... a 40th birthday surprise party to be exact.
Jason will be turning 40, this Saturday (we had his party a week early). I decided months ago that I wanted to throw him a surprise party. The creative juices started flowing and the
"AWESOME 80'S SURPRISE 40TH BIRTHDAY PARTY"
was born.
First up, the invitation...

I cut, cropped and pasted many, MANY multi-colored little squares onto a black background for the Rubik's cube-like invitation.
***WARNING***
The next several posts will contain party details; pre-party preparation, party set-up, and the actual party. Hopefully it will not bore. There were a lot of details and I documented many of them.

2 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Even pictures of Rubik's cubes make me stress out. Never could get that thing.

Chad and Becca said...

Wow, wish we could have made it, it looks like it was so much fun! Jason's a lucky guy to have such an amazing party planning wife!