Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Poster

Next on my list of party details, was getting a poster made. I went through many old photos of Jason, trying to decide which one would best show his "eightiness" and may be even a little embarrassing.

Many of these were too cute.


Any one of these would do!
But this one seemed perfect for the poster!


Gotta love the "Q-tip" hair-do, older-style glasses and white pants.
I had Costco blow it up to poster size 20"x 30". At the party, we put a Sharpie next to it for people to sign.


"Stay Cool Dude!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mamma Meg said...

I am not sure if this party proves that you love him or hate him. So funny!

I am also amazed at how much all your kids look like him. Oh, and I LOVE the white pants in the band pic. Ah ha ha ha ha!