Friday, June 11, 2010

Annual Family Yard Sale

This year we had our Annual Family Yard Sale at Brinton & Amber's home.

I didn't think I had anything to contribute, until we did a MAJOR de-clutter and organization job on Taylee and Abree's room. I also found a few things in the garage and had several NEW costumes that didn't sell on Craigslist or in the children's consignment sales.

The weather was a little cool, but not too cool and the kids were good, except for the constant begging for food... Abree and Treyson!

The money we earned will be going toward buying a new trampoline.
Our poor trampoline is slowly, but SURLY deteriorating.
In total we have about $120.00 to date. I think the kids want to do neighborhood lemonade stands and bakes sales this summer to earn more.
As is also tradition, we swapped some junk with one another. Someone suggested we call it the, "Annual Family Junk Swap", instead of yard sale.
It's not junk.... it's treasure, right?

No comments: