Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fun Night!

June 29th, 2010 was a fun night for all.
While I was doing this...... watching the midnight showing of "Eclipse"
"I'm Team Jacob... if I'm on a team."

.....with these lovely ladies.
Candice, were you hiding from me?! You're not in any of my photos.
There were other lovely ladies there too (from my ward), but the darkish theater made it hard to get a good photo.



Jason and the kids were doing this.... camping at Shafer Butte.

They had Spaghetti-O's, Cheetos, Little Debbie oatmeal cremes and s'mores for dinner.
Who was in charge of that menu?!


Got a little wet from the consistent sprinkle.

But woke up cheerful and ready to tackle a hike!
But only after their Pop-tart breakfast.

BEE-U-TI-FUL!
"Sorry guys, got to take lots of pictures for Mom."

They hiked and hiked and....

rested a bit and then hiked some more.

"Where is this poor little muffin's mom?"

They made it to the top!
Just look at what I missed.
But Jacob and his bare-chested pack were pretty BEE-U-TI-FUL to look at too. :)

Like I said earlier, it was a fun night for all!
Thanks Jason, for supporting me in my silly Twilight Eclipse GNO!

3 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

Good job getting pics of the mountain adventure, Jason and kids.
Oh my, that mountain shot is gorgeous.

Lora Dawn said...

And Alisha, you look so pretty!

Mamma Meg said...

Well Jason just became my dream husband. He supported your Twi-addiction by taking the kids camping??? All mine did was yell at them and put them to bed early. Pfft!