Friday, September 10, 2010

Halloween Tree

One afternoon, while ALL my kids were in school, I got a decorating whim.....
I took this little pink tree.

Spray painted it black.

Then made some garland.
I punched out cute scrapbook paper circles and sewed them together with my sewing machine.

I think it turned out cute.



Fits right in with my other Halloween decor.

So to answer the question, "What will you do with ALL of your kid-free time?"

....this week, make a Halloween tree.

3 comments:

A*Waite said...

Good bye cute, pink babyshower tree. Cute idea. I wonder if I will ever get around to being a decorator for holidays other than my limited Christmas decorating.

Martha said...

I LOVE that cute garland, Alisha! I think I'm gonna have to try that one.
I have a small fiber-optic christmas tree that needs a new look this christmas.

Arianne said...

So cute!