Saturday, August 6, 2011

Glasses

I knew Treyson needed new glasses, when the nose piece of his current pair broke off.

The eye doctor appointment was made.

Due to vacations/conferences the optometry center's scheduling was several weeks out. I hoped he could make it until they could see him.



Suddenly things started falling apart. His current pair snapped in half.... while wrestling! Then his old back-up glasses were used, until the ear piece broke off.

Now what?


Taylee took matters into her own hands and repaired the least broken pair with RED duct tape. Not very subtle, but at least they were functional. :)
After weeks of waiting, we FINALLY got into the eye doctor..... but then had to wait several more weeks to actually get the new glasses.



Treyson was so excited when the new glasses finally arrived.


I think he feels COOL with the new style of frames. The color is called "blue jeans".

Can't really tell in the picture, but they are a dark blue on the outside and lighter blue on the inside.



So SMART looking.... just in time for going back to school.

2 comments:

A*Waite said...

I love his new glasses. Stylin!

Teresa said...

What a handsome kid!