So what is Labor Day anyway???
If I Googled it I could find out, but without Googling it all I know it to be is; a day off school, closed banks, no garbage pick-up, no mail delivery, over-advertised furniture sales and no work for some people... not including Jason.

All those things and an excuse to get together with family and have a BBQ.
For FHE we met at Guerber Park (sp?)for water fun and dinner. Everyone contributed to a yummy potluck BBQ.

Levi


Lizzy-Abree

Treyson

Jackson

Dean-Karen-Tim


Tyrel

Brinton-Sterling

Rylee-Jason

Mom

Katelyn-Sydney


Daisylyn


Mom-soaked Amber from wet Sterling-Candice


Rylee-Me
Happy Labor Day... whatever that means to you. :)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness.....as I look at all these pictures, my heart floods with love for each of you!
I am so blessed. I love you. . . each of you.
And our babies, toddling and army crawling in the water especially grab my heart! Mucho precious
What fun for your family. I think our fun stopped when Martha left.
Post a Comment