Saturday, January 28, 2012

Twin Falls Temple Trip

With the Boise Temple being closed for major remodeling, our ward planned a temple trip to Twin Falls.

We decided to make it a family affair. So Friday, after Jason got off work, we headed to Dietrich (just North of Twin Falls) to hang out and stay the night with J.C. and Julia's family.


Treyson-Rylee-Matthew-Taylee-Christian-Cameron
Joshua-Adam-Derek-Abree

While Jason and I attended the temple, the kids played with their cousins. J.C. gave the cousins turns riding on his motorcycles. Rylee and Taylee even got to drive the little one themselves! I'm kinda glad I wasn't there for that...it would make me nervous.

After lunch and a little more visiting, we headed back home.
It was a quick trip, but a good trip.

1 comment:

Lora Dawn said...

Cousin gatherings....what a treasure! So much rich foundation for feeling connected and loved.
Thank you for your sacrifice to make such gatherings possible for your kiddos.