Friday, April 27, 2012

Another Ison Chick Chat

We gathered at Grandma Ison's house for another session of Ison Chick Chat.
Megan-Candice 
The inspiration for the gathering was having the Wilson sisters in town. 
Megan was moving across the country and Martha came to visit from Ohio. As a part of their sister time together, they decided to come to Idaho to see Grandma Ison and hang out with us. We wanted to get in as much chat time, before everyone went their separate ways.
 Me-Amber
 Shegay-Martha-Grandma Ison
I had so much fun chatting and snacking I didn't get many quality pictures... just enough to document. :)
 Jana-Me
 Megan-Shegay-Martha
Liz-Annette-Rachel
 Wilson Sisters
We went around the room and shared what we've been doing, what's new and what's on the horizon. It was so fun to get together and be with one another...to the tune of 2am! 
We LOVE our cousins... and Ison Chick Chats!

PS-I went back for a second round of cousin chat the next evening. Martha and I found a quiet bench, in the hotel lobby they were staying in, and chatted each other up until WAY late...2,3,4am?...I can't remember.

1 comment:

Lora Dawn said...

All six of Jocile's girls....phenonomenal! So fun to be together with everyone