If you ask Rylee how old she is, she'll probably say, "almost 16!"
She's getting excited for dating.... and honestly I am too.
Because Rylee, and most of her girlfriends aren't 16 yet, they made a plan for a girl's-night-out on the evening of their highschool Homecoming dance. They decided to dress up, go to Olive Garden for dinner and then meet back at a friend's house to watch a "chick flick".
Rylee went "retro" by wearing my mom's old highschool choir dress. After minor adjustments, it fit her well and she looked cute in it. She added her own touches with the belt, beads and other accessories.
Riley Mortensen, Paige Simpson, Jane Stepherson, Rylee, Sarah Bruneel, Eliza Bradford & Melissa Brown.
As Sarah's parents and I were taking these pictures, we commented on how next time the picture would most likely have guys included! That's crazy to think about. :)
Instead of a parent driving/chaperoning, they had Sarah's 21-year-old sister Audrey (3rd from the left) take them. Much more COOL and FUN than a parent I suppose.
(I wanna go.)
What a fun way to spend Homecoming night.
Girl Power! :)
2 comments:
I love, love, love this idea.
And I think Rylee looks absolutely GORGEOUS in that dress. So classy!
Retro-girl looks splendid.
I figured out that pink dress was actually my bridesmaid dress at Jocile's wedding reception when I just turned 16.
Post a Comment