Saturday, February 23, 2008

I DID IT!

I'm so proud of myself. I actually got this all set up with a cute background and everything. Look out now, cuz I'm on a roll... hopefully it will last.
(Jaime are you clapping for me??? Thank you, thank you very much.) :o)

5 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

I'm more than clapping!! I'm jumping up and down!!:)

The Blaisdell Family said...

By the way, I'm very impressed that you got the background thing figured our for being so new at blogging. Way to Go!! It looks great.

Smullin Family said...

Jaime- For the background, I actually went to one of your favorite sites, that I found on your blog page. So thanks for that. She seemed to make it much easier, than another one I was trying to figure out.
I like the background on your blog right now. I considered that one too. Aren't you glad I didn't do that one? It could be like showing up at the prom with the same dress as someone else! J/K
Alisha

Kevin Nelson said...

Alisha,

Your blog looks great. We'll bookmark it and check in.

Uncle Kevin

A*Waite said...

Hey I just got my blog started up, I dont' know how to share it with others yet. I would love your help.
AMber