I started doing a pre-school co-op with some mom's in my ward. At the beginning of the school year we organized which letters, colors, numbers and theme we would do each month. It just happened that we all had girls the same age, so there are only girls in the pre-school class. This has been fun, because we can go really girly sometimes. Our theme for next month is Princesses and fairy tales. Now, how fun is that?! ---Dr. Suess's birthday was on Monday- March 3rd. So we colored hats and did activities about Dr. Suess and the books he wrote. It was a lot of fun.
We also played put the green eggs on the green ham (basically pin the tail on the donkey).
3 comments:
How fun! I need the recipe for that Oobleck stuff. and how did you make your little hat cookies? You are so clever. I wish you were Ila's preschool teacher:)
Oobleck is super easy... 1 box of cornstarch, 1 cup of water (actually I used a little more) and food coloring. The hat cookies were... Nilla wafer, white frosting and 3 red gummy lifesavers. Super easy, but a lot of fun.
This is why I send Josh to preschool instead of doing a co-op one. I would DIE planning all that stuff!!! You did a great job. Looks like fun and I can't believe they tried the green eggs either!!
Post a Comment