Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Card Making

As a part of Amber's bridal shower, we decided to make cards for her to keep. Karen (sister-in-law) and I got together 2 different nights to assemble the card kits. We first figured out what kinds of cards we wanted to make (thinking of you, wedding, thanks, baby girl, baby boy and happy birthday), then we decided what we wanted them to look like, then made an example card for each type and finally put together the kits. Each kit contained everything they needed. As the cards were completed we put them in a cute little box (CD organizer) that Karen had purchased. I think the cards turned out great and that the card making was successful.





















Here is my trusty, faithful card-making buddy Karen. We had so much fun... no children, no distractions, lots of good conversation and creative time. When all cards were completed, there was a total of 72!!! How's that for productivity?!

2 comments:

Tiffany Hales said...

I love the CARDS! You guys are great, what a wonderful idea.

A*Waite said...

I am amazed at your ambition and creativity for all of the cards you prepared for the shower. Thanks!! I have already used one of them!
Amber