Instead of having a friend birthday party this year, Taylee chose to have a friend spend the night. On Friday, Taylee's good friend Kaisha came over after school and hung out with us for the night. I made a "sleep over cake" for the occasion. Can you tell who's who? My favorite part of the cake was the little teddy bears they were each holding. Aren't they cute?!

Grandma McKinley invited us to come to her school's Family Fun Night Carnival. There was a $10 entrance fee per family. That included all the hotdogs, chips, pop and carnival gaming you could stand. There was also karaoke and a .10 cent book sale going on. The kids had so much fun running around and doing all that they could do, I barely saw them.
Rylee and Tawnya doing some karaoke-ing.

Sweet Katelyn.

Face painting was one of the highlights.

"Look, I got a flower on my cheek Audrey!"


Crazy, good friends Taylee & Kaisha.
3 comments:
What a cute cake. You're so creative!
Your cake to too cute. What a great idea for a sleep over. I am going to have to file that one away for future reference.
Tag! You're it! Check my blog for details. :)
Post a Comment