Jason-Alisha-Rylee-Taylee-Treyson-Abree
I took the same cruise line and I can tell that your ship was much nicer and newer than the one I went on. Although I am sure the rooms were equal in size, tiny.
That looks like so much fun! Good for you!
What fun pictures. I can't wait to hear more details though! Love the "Camden Dr" sign. I might need to go there some day and steal it:) Want to be my partner in crime?It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't wait until Craig and I can do something like that!!
Wow! What a great time! So glad you two had the chance to get away!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I took the same cruise line and I can tell that your ship was much nicer and newer than the one I went on. Although I am sure the rooms were equal in size, tiny.
That looks like so much fun! Good for you!
What fun pictures. I can't wait to hear more details though!
Love the "Camden Dr" sign. I might need to go there some day and steal it:) Want to be my partner in crime?
It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't wait until Craig and I can do something like that!!
Wow! What a great time! So glad you two had the chance to get away!
Post a Comment