Sunday, November 30, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I want so badly to post... I have so many things I could write about...BUT my computer is NOT cooperating! I'm having all sorts of technical difficulties, with downloading pictures.

Don't you just love, to hate technology sometimes? I do.


PS-I do believe this is my 100th post in 2008. I only had one more in 2007. So technically this is 101... or do you count each year. What's the blog etiquette? Do I need to give away a prize or something? Or do y'all send me a prize? :o)

4 comments:

luvmy5boyscora said...

Yeah! Happy 100th post for 2008! I have looked at your blog and loved the decorating you do and the projects with your kiddos. And yes, we should both gang up on Kristin! Happy December.

Mamma Meg said...

I am certain that blog etiquette requires that you give the second person to comment on your 100th post a huge gift.

What? That's me?! Yeah me!

Smullin Family said...

Mama C.,
I'm pretty sure you're the expert on blog etiquette. Thanks for keeping me proper. Your huge gift is "in the mail". (Never mind I don't have your current address.)

Candice said...

For the 3-column thing, I started here http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/02/three-columns-blogger-template.html but that didn't work very well for me so then I invested about 3 hours out of my day that I didn't have to spare to searching other sites and messing around with the HTML Code ~ yea scary.