Saturday, January 3, 2009

Zoo Gift Can

I've always wanted to make one of these...



We had Jason's sister's family for Christmas. As a family gift, we gave them a Zoo pass for the year. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to finally do this cute craft. I decorated the paint can "zoo style", then put animal cookies and the zoo pass card inside. Also added a zoo book to boot. I think it turned out pretty cute and will probably do this again.


4 comments:

Candice said...

I LOVE that book! It's one of my favorite kid reads.

Very cute can. Do you have a die-cut machine?

angela said...

Alisha, you do such fun creative things/ gifts. Looks like you had a fun party. I would have liked to be there.
Such cute ideas for home made gifts. I bet that really kept you hopping to help everyone.

Tiffany Hales said...

That is seriously adorable!

Arianne said...

That is so cute! I need to come hang out with you and absorb your craftiness. Maybe we can add a crafty night into the family reunion this summer!