Lyrics to 2 different songs come to my mind, as I look at these pictures..."Lolly, lick a lolly, lick a lolly, lollipop" (I believe that one came from "Electric Company". Do you remember that PBS show?) and... "Lollipop, lollipop, ooo lolly lollipop, lollipop, POP!"
Rylee actually has another lollipop from her birthday, a year ago.Wonder how long this one will last?
One of the first things Abree did, was smell her lollipop. (I don't know why she likes to smell her food, but she does this often.) Abree reported that it smelled like strawberries, but tasted like sugar.I got these for the kids, while I was on my trip. It's not much, but I like to bring a little something home to them, when I've been away. It's proof that although I was kid-less during the week, I still thought of them. :o)


1 comment:
YOur kids are so cute and yuo all look like you have so much fun together. I was like Treyson as a kid. I would have had the whole sucker gone in a day or so.
Post a Comment