I went to a $5 shirt sale today and purchased 4 shirts. Long sleeve-white, cap sleeeve-brown, 3/4 sleeve- black and long sleeve-dark pink. I missed the other 2 sales, a few months back, so I was glad to finally make it to one. I couldn't wait to wear new clothes, so put one on today.(I know, it's kind of dorky picture. Oh well.)

5 comments:
Oooh I am jelous. I wish I had some.
You are so cute. Glad you made it to the sale. I got my deal on Huggies at Walgreens this week. The manager there loves me now:)
I should have taken time out to go. I love how long their shirts are. They have been a life saver/belly coverer through pregnancy.
Looken good.
I LOVE your shirts you got!!!!!! That is awesome you got them for $5! Do they do those sales randomly? And your trip to P.F. looked like so much fun!!!
Oh, and I saw you on Trudi Jensen's Facebook. We knew them in P.F.
Post a Comment