
Although you can't tell from these pictures, today we went to our neighborhood's annual Easter Egg Hunt. (My camera was acting funny and didn't save the pictures of the actual hunt. Dang-it!)

There were a lot of kids there. I heard someone say that kids started lining up about 20 til. We got there about 1 1/2 minutes before they said Go! The event planner said that each child could get 7 eggs. Turns out none of my kids filled their quota, but hopefully they still had fun.

After the quick dash...I mean hunt, they provided Capri Sun juice and sugar cookies to frost.

After everyone had slurped down their juice and frosted their faces...I mean cookies, we headed home to check out what was in the eggs. Abree was delighted to find "Laffy Taffy". Taylee coveted Kyrick's chocolate. Treyson inhaled his before I could see what he got. Rylee traded her dinosaur tatoos (what we call "skin stickers") with Kyrick.
No comments:
Post a Comment