Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Last, but not least, Baby Daisy

Daisylyn Croff
April 15, 2009 -7:37am
7lbs 3oz -19inches long

New Croff Family-
Amber, Brinton and Baby Daisy

She is SO cute and has lots (for our family) of dark, kinda wavy hair. I think she looks like her daddy a lot. Brinton thinks she has Amber's lips.Align Center Amber and baby are doing well, other than Amber's back being very sore. She thinks it could be from the epidural.

So glad to have all the baby girl cousins here and doing well.

Welcome little Daisy!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Aww, how precious and cute! I like her.

Megan said...

She is so beautiful! Thank you so much for posting pictures. I have been hoping all day that someone would!

Martha said...

I've been hoping that too! She's gorgeous.

A*Waite said...

She is the cutest little girl in the world. I have not been able to post pictures yet! THanks Alisha!!