Our garden plants are getting BIG. We've even harvested a few things; spinach, lettuce, a few strawberries and a few pea pods. Two of our 3 tomato plants, got a little frost a few weeks back and are struggling. We think one may pull out, but the other one looks quite haggard. After we harvest all of the lettuce, we will have more room for more tomato plants and more strawberries. Our kids have loved having our little garden and fight over the ripe produce. Hopefully we will have enough to go around once everything reaches harvest season.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, that looks great. I haven't even planted mine yet. Though I think I will today.
Wow, your garden looks great. We finally got ours planted. I am hoping for lots of tomatoes and zuccini. I love summer vegetables.
Here's how lame we are. . . we only just planted 1/2 of our garden last weekend! Terrible, terrible. What field is my husband in again? :)
That is awesome I am impressed.
Dang, i am seriously impressed. Way to go!
Post a Comment