Monday, May 4, 2009

P.J.'s at Pre-school

The pre-school year is winding down. The alphabet is in review.
Last Tuesday, they were reviewing the letters P & J. They all wore their pj's and ate popcorn and pb&j sandwiches.

I was just wondering... If Abree is going in her pajamas to pre-school, is "bed head" acceptable??

2 comments:

KarenWaite said...

Absolutely!

That just reminded me of when I did that twice right after Sydney was born...poor Audrey went to preschool with bed-head. The funny part? I don't think she even cared.

Chad and Becca said...

Of course bed head is accceptable! Too funny! You can get chicken wire at lowes it is about $13 for 2 feet wide by 25 feet long! So after you make a bow holder you can go in your backyard and actually build a chicken coupe! haha If you want to use some of mine let me know!