After the run, when I walked in, I found a cleaned house and this...

A banner on the mantel, "Great Job Mommy!"

A drawing of the 5K course.

Gifts from my kids.

A fully decorated bedroom...
Ceiling fan streamers, balloons on the floor and sparkly garland on lamps and nightstands.

They had even baked cookies and put them in a cute jar.
The "Be a Wiener" dog was from Jason.
Do I have a great family, or what?!

What a sweet surprise.

Thanks kiddos!
I love you too !!!
7 comments:
Aww, that IS really sweet.
That is so nice!
What a wonderful bunch you have!! I am so jealous right now. Jealous of your run, jealous of your determination, and jealous of your beautiful decorations! What a lucky mommy!
What a celebration family.
Awesome!
awww, what sweet kids!
You are some nice kids. You have taught them well.
Your kids take from your example. :) How fun!!
Post a Comment