Wednesday, was the beginning of my birthday celebration. I turned 29 AGAIN! (You know you're getting old when you find yourself saying things like that.)
Jason and I wanted to hang out with the kids, before we left the next day, so we had cheesecake and opened presents together.
Four different kinds of cheesecake; caramel swirl, strawberry, chocolate and original. Yum!
Jason got me an MP3 player. It's touchscreen and has video capabilities. He promptly downloaded an e-book and movie, to entertain us while on our little trip.
I have to warm up to things, especially techie things. It's been hanging out with me for a few days now, but I have yet to use it. We're becoming familiar and warming up to one another. At least I'm warming up to it. I'm sure we'll be great friends in the near future.
I don't know why I'm like that, just am... and have been from birth. Ask my mom, she knows all too well "...but I'm not USED to it!"
2 comments:
She telleth the truth. :o)
I am also like this. Vinny got me an Ipod for Christmas and the first time I used it was in June of the next year, when I was put on bed rest in the hospital and had nothing else to do. Ridiculous.
Post a Comment