As I walked into "Real Deals" this Thursday, I was greeted by these beauties.
The colors made me think of you, Tiffany.
Enjoy...
I thought this decoration was especially interesting. They took a Christmas tree and hung it upside-down from the rafters. It created a cool shape and neat effect. I would love to try this in the entryway of my home. Ya right. Getting Jason to figure out the logistics and rigging it up would be another neat effect.
Arrrgguuu they completely STOLE my idea! LOL, actaully I stole my idea from Modern Display! Thanks for thinking of me, and what cool pictures, its going to inspire me even more!
2 comments:
Arrrgguuu they completely STOLE my idea! LOL, actaully I stole my idea from Modern Display! Thanks for thinking of me, and what cool pictures, its going to inspire me even more!
Wish I lived by that store...looks great!
Post a Comment