Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Family Pictures

A last-minute family photo shoot courtesy of Amber.
Thanks Amber!



Abree is NOT happy to be in the tree!





























Rylee





Taylee






Treyson






















Abree

















8 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

I like.....I like very much!
What a beautiful family.

KarenWaite said...

Super cute! Amber did a great job, and it looks like the kids cooperated, too! :) We need to get some family photos done someday...

A*Waite said...

Karen I can do them for you if you want. I am glad you got the pictures Alisha. When I got to your house, you must have just left. The garage light just turned off when I pulled up.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Great pictures Alisha! Although sad, Abree looks so sweet with her watery eyes in the last picture. What a cutie. All your kids are cute and Rylee is getting more into the pretty stage instead of "cute". I love Taylee's hair cut too!!!

Mamma Meg said...

WOW! Great pictures. I love Abree's picture in the tree. We have not had a family picture in forever, mostly because no one will agree to have one without me in it. And I am in no way proud to show this off!

Tiffany Hales said...

Your pictures turned out really well, props to Amber for the good photogrpahy, and props to you and Jason for the cute kids!

Arianne said...

The pictures are great- good job Amber! I wish I lived closer so she could be my family photographer!

Nicky said...

So so so beautiful!