I know Treyson's been 8 for 8 months now, but I'm still not Cub Scout savvy.

I didn't realize that the Blue & Gold banquet was to celebrate the birthday of scouting...I had heard of it and even have been to a few, just didn't know the purpose. This year they celebrate 100 years!
Our ward had their Blue & Gold banquet last week. The cub scouts were asked to bring a decorated cake.
These were some of my favorites...

I loved all the personal photos on this one.

This was decorated like an off-road race track. I loved the Whopper rocks and real Hot Wheels.

Yum... giant OREO!

Nice piping.

The cub scouts and their families enjoyed a nice potato bar dinner.

Then it was time for awards.

Treyson received his Bobcat. Now it's onto becoming a Wolf..... I think. :)

With each patch, comes a "mother's pin". Treyson was upset that he didn't get to put the pin on his uniform. He was just sure all his friends wore the pins on their uniforms. I'm such a mean mom.
1 comment:
Oh man, in two years that is me! I will be calling you for serious help, so I hope you are pro by then!
Post a Comment