Daisylyn is one of my cute nieces that turned one this year.

She put on her party outfit and was ready for presents.

The presents were ok, but she liked
eating the paper more! :)

We ate daisy cupcakes....

.....and ladybug cake.

We sang her Happy Birthday and then she got her own cake.

It didn't take her long to figure out what do to with it.
"WHAT?!"
She didn't understand what all the fuss was about.

She quickly figured out that cake was YUMMY!!!

As Sydney came by (another one of my cute nieces who turned one this year) she offered her an OREO cookie and some pink frosting. Sydney gladly accepted and kept coming back for more.
"ALL GONE!"
She ate the WHOLE thing!
Daisylyn you are so sweet and we love you very much.
Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
What a smashing red outfit!
Fun to see the cake princess take her job seriously. Wow ---the whole thing!
Thank you for sharing! I was sad we missed it. What adorableness all around!
Oh you are so good to get pictures up already. I finally just downloaded pictures. Someday I will get to a blog post.
Post a Comment