Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Marianne!

Marianne's birthday gave us a good excuse to get together.

Jaime planned a fun date with lots of activities for us to enjoy.

We started Marianne's birthday date with an early dinner at P.F. Changs. Next we went to "Blue Cow" and had a delicious frozen yogurt. I chose Dulce de Lache and cheesecake with berries on top. YUM! Then it was on to the movies. We saw "Killers". I liked it ok, but it had a lot of killing in it.... DUH. :) After the movie we decided we weren't quite ready to go home (kids not in bed yet), so we took a leisurely drive. We toured the nearby community "Hidden Springs", then ended up at Veteran's Park to walk the Greenbelt. The Greenbelt walk was refreshing. We enjoyed good conversation and many laughs. As it got dark, we left the greenbelt and headed back home... hoping the kids were in bed and that it was safe to make our arrival.



It's so much fun to "play" with my friends. We had such a good time. Thanks for the awesome date girls. Love ya!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

How fun. You guys all look great. Yes, girls night should never end before kids are in bed.

The Blaisdell Family said...

This post made me laugh (about the whole kid thing), just because it's SO true :) I had so much fun, can't wait for your b-day Alisha!!

Mamma Meg said...

Hey!!! I'm baaaack! I just wanted you to know that I am going to go through your blog one post at a time and get caught up...hopefully soon! I miss you!