Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Go Big Blue!

There was a lot of cheering going on at our house Monday night.

BOISE.....

STATE ! ! !
" Go ORANGE... Go big BLUE!
Fight, fight BSU!"

Lots of CrAzY FAns too.
















Family and friends came over to watch Boise State's first game of the season against Virginia Tech.
The run down--- Boise had an early lead... Virginia Tech came back in the second quarter... They went back and forth during the third quarter.... By the fourth quarter Virginia was in the lead.... In the last 2 minutes Boise State scored, gaining the lead and then held it to win Boise 33, Virginia Tech 30!
I saw some of the first quarter, but was filled in on all the nail-biting details of the rest of the game, later. I was the self-appointed young bronco wrangler, for the night. (Which I am totally fine with.) I'm happy to hear the cheering coming from upstairs and see the game highlights replayed over and over, for the next week or more.
Way to go BSU!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Awesome post! The group shot looks awesome! And that baby looks like he's REALLY cheering my favorite cheer! :)

Mandy said...

We watched that game and it made us so homesick.