I can't believe it... Abree turned 6 years old on Tuesday!
If your baby is 6, then what does that say about the mother?
My version is quite simple, but she was happy.
In the morning, I had my "Positive Parenting" class. Abree usually comes with me and is watched in the gym of the institute building, along with tons of other kids and lots of crying babies. She is compliant, but doesn't love it.
For her birthday, I wanted to make the day special. I called up Marianne and asked if she could have a play-date with Emylie. Marianne being so sweet of course said YES and offered to take the girls to McDonalds and even gave her a cute ballerina doll as a present.
Emylie and Abree are taking dance together.
After class, I picked Abree up from Marianne's and she was all sorts of excited. She had to tell me about the NEW McDonalds, what she ate, what they played with and showed me the cute ballerina doll.
Next, I took her to school. She got to bring a snack to share in class. I put 22 Capri Suns and 22 packages of crackers in her backpack. It was so heavy, I wondered if she would tip over before reaching her classroom. Later she reported she had made it. Whew. :)
Go figure.
After dinner, we opened presents.
She LOVED her new PINK Zhu Zhu Pet named Sweetie.
Gifts- Hooked on Phonics reading games/activities, Silly Bandz, VSmile Lion King game, Zhu Zhu Pet purple bed/blanket and pink carrier/blanket, and her ballerina doll from Emylie.
1 comment:
Such a cutie!
Happy day, happy year, sweet girl!
Post a Comment