Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mice!

Call the exterminator... we may have a problem!
I volunteer in Abree's kindergarten class each week. Her teacher asked me if I could do a little sewing project for the class.
Sure.
I didn't know what I was getting myself into. She needed 110 of these little grey rodents cut, sewn and glued together.


Although they don't look like much, they took me several days and hours to complete 55. The other 55 will be completed by another "sewing mom". Whew!
I've been told they will go into a Christmas mouse book, attached by their long, grey yarn tail.
Not pictured. :)

3 comments:

Keri said...

wow!!!! I wondered who the nice mom was who put all the mice togewther. just wait til you see what it is for. sooooo worth it. COle and Dylan both have a book . they are one of my favs. so nice of you to do that. you are one creative woman.

A*Waite said...

Wow, that looks like a huge project. Not surprising that a kindergarten teacher is keeping you busy!

Arianne said...

whoa that's a big project, they look cute!