With Tawnya coming into town from Arizona, it just seemed like a good excuse to get together and party again. We rounded up as many Ison Chicks as we could to have dinner, gab and eat.
All in all, we had about 13+ Ison Chicks come to party.... Megan (& girls), Tiffany, Tawnya (& kids), Amber (& Sterling), Candice (& Levi), Karen, Amber Munt, Lisa McKinley (& girls), Melanie (& Lydia), Aunt Jana, Chanel, Aunt LoraDawn & Me.
That was risky. Did I miss anyone?
We almost got Emma & Abbey to come, but our day and timing didn't quite work out for their schedules. Bummer.
Some examples of questions;
-What do you think is the best thing about growing up?
-What is your first memory?
-If you won a lifetime supply of candy, what would you like it to be?
-What is your favorite of the 5 senses?
-What is your favorite holiday?
-What chore do you dislike doing the most?
-If you had to live in a cartoon for one day, which one would it be and why?
-What do you worry about the very most?
-Describe your perfect day.
It was fun to hear everyone's answers and get to know one another a little bit better.
Most everyone stayed until about midnight.... except for a few of us crazies who were up until around 3am!...I think. It's all a blur now, I can't remember for sure. :)
We missed all who weren't able to attend. But be sure, we gabbed and snacked for you all!
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I love your banner.
Thanks for hosting, that was fun!
Thanks for having us! I am so glad that I got to come :D
It was soooo much fun! Seriously glad I came!
Post a Comment