Monday, January 17, 2011

New Do's

We took advantage of Tawnya's hairdressing skills while she was visiting from Arizona. We all lined up to have our hair cut, colored or both.
I got my grey covered and a new short do.



Rylee wanted "peek-a-boo" color and a choppy, shaggy new do.

Taylee got highlights for the first time and a nice trim.
Treyson received a much need haircut.
Thank you Tawnya for being a willing family hairdresser.
We LOVE our new do's!!!

6 comments:

Arianne said...

Alisha I love your new do, very CUTE!

Jilene said...

I LOVE your new do! it's very fashionable. I wish i could do something with my hair. sigh...

Lora Dawn said...

CUTE "do" pictures, especially yours, Alisha

Scott and Brittany Manning said...

I LOVE your hair Alisha! Way cute!!:)

Tiffany Hales said...

All of you look really good, but I realy, really like your new "do."

A*Waite said...

All of your pictures look great! Your hair cut is cute.