Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FIRE Season!

Oh. my. good. ness!

I am sooo far behind in blogging.


I've had small computer/photo downloading issues, but the main reason is a busy season and a new calling.


I've been consumed (to say the least) with my new calling as Primary President. I've been going from one fire to the next, only putting out the fire that is hottest and closest.

My plate over-floweth!


The "fire season" is finally slowing down.

Honestly I believe it will always be "fire season" in this calling, but the "fires" are not quite as hot or are getting further in between. Whew!


I will be doing some major catch up over the next few weeks.

Ready? Get set. Go!


Posted on 1/18/12 in real time. :)

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Been there...done that. That is a calling that seems like there's always a fire. Good luck with it! And glad your back to blogging.