Thursday, January 26, 2012

A TRIBUTE TO MY, FANTASTIC, BEAUTIFUL, SMART, CREATIVE, SEXY WIFE!


This is Jason, Alisha's husband.

It has been a dream of mine to post on the blog.

Why would I post, you might ask?

To that, I am not sure I have the answer.

Maybe, im losing it.

Maybe I need to publicly humiliate my self occasionally to keep my life interesting.

Maybe, just maybe, I think this might score me "my husband is so cute!" Points.

Either way, this is my best attempt to make my dream a reality.

Hopefully you get something out of this, or find it humorous at least.

16 years ago on a bright summer day, I met alisha, and my life changed.

Since I came home from my mission I had been looking for some one to laugh with, tell my deep sappy thoughts to and they pretend to like them.

I had been looking for some one to share all the fun stuff, hard stuff, confusing stuff, and to feel deeply with.

I had found others who were some of these things, but not all  of these things.

Alisha was different than any of the others.

I had never met some body so beautiful, honest, sincere, and who I felt was not hiding their light under a bushel.

What I was seeing was what I was getting, and I loved what I was seeing.

Some body can go their whole life and never find that. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for her, and the blessing to have been able to find her.

Alisha does not like to be the center of attention, our have the spot light on her. So, alisha please forgive me for doing this.

I just was feeling very blessed and proud to be your husband, and wanted to share that with others.

I know others feel the same way about your caring and selfless giving. The way you love to share your creative mind, and your gentle spirit.

People, respect you and look up to you in so many ways. You are a wonderful human being.  My life, and this world, is a better place because of you.

I am so proud of how much thought, time, effort and love you spend on raising our children. They are confident, caring and beautiful people because of you.

I am a better man every day because of you.

I know this is pretty, cheesy. But hey, you love cheese right?

This is only a small part of how I feel.
I just had to get it out. I love you. Jason

If there is anyone else that what like to share a comment about Alisha feel free. I think she is the best and I know others agree!

I was going to make this cute and crafty and make Alisha proud, being my first blog ever. But I will need to have Alisha help me next time.


5 comments:

Candice said...

Love the cheese J!!

I totally agree. You have an amazing wife. I love her dearly and look up to her in every way. She's the big sis I never had but always needed. My life is better because of her too!

Lora Dawn said...

Oh Jason....I love your courage and your superman heart!

Cheese is delicious...and nourishing.

I love Alisha's great listening talent...and her understanding heart. I never feel judged as I talk to her.....such a sweet gift she offers me and others. Love you forever, beautiful ones.

A*Waite said...

Jason, what a wonderful tribute! You are a great husband and dad!

I admire Alisha's organizational skills and ability to gather ideas and create awesome parties. She is compassionate, kind and is always looking out for others! She is a great sister!!

Melanie said...

Aww! I love that you did this, Jason.

And nobody can argue about how awesome Alisha is. She's always made me feel welcome and loved, and I've appreciated that.

Nicky said...

I can't believe I somehow skipped over this post...until now. SO glad I found it, even if I am late. What a sweet thing to do J! I love how from the moment I met you, Alisha - that I have always felt very comfortable with you. And even when we don't see each other for months or years - I still feel that same comfortablness (is that a word???) the moment I see you. You are just so sweet and I also love your wisdom. You have helped me through many struggles with your caring, listening ear, then your wise counsel.