Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday night fun in boiseeeeeee!

With Alisha up in Spokane having fun, me and the kids decided to take in a local  NBA D Leauge basketball game!

It was a blast! It was breast cancer awareness night, so the team wore pink jersey's. I think Abree thought they did it for her, she loves pink!

Rylee even caught a XXXL t shirt from Rumble the mascot. I guess she can use it for a night shirt :)

Taylee hung out at a friends house

The home team won! It was an exciting close game up til the end. Really a fun game to watch. I had a blast watching the kids get into the excitement of the close game. It was really fun to hang out together!

IT was a very enjoyable evening. Well worth the time spent.

Posted by Jason





2 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

Yea,Jason . . .great times with your kids!

A*Waite said...

Fun. Maybe Rylee could re-purpose the shirt. If she wants any help, I could help her find some fun ideas!