The kids and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful, gorgeous, almost spring-like, Boise weather and walk to church.
We dont live very far, so it is a reasonable walk. It only takes us about 15 minutes, but probably closer to 20, taking little short, cute, Abree legs into consideration.
So everyone got on their sunday best, a warm coat, a happy attitude, and a smile, and we were off.
So enjoyable to spend that time together, the occasional shoving, and "Stop That" blurts aside.
We spent most of the walk quoting from the three muppet movies we watched the night before, we LOVE to quote movie. Well at least, the kids and I do. Alisha is a great sport about it :)
A nice sunday morning, spent the way it should be.
Posted by Jason
2 comments:
jason, I am totally impressed to see that you are the one blogging this. Way to go!!! And Ira and our kids love to quote movies too. Most of the time, I don't even know what they are talking about...which makes it even funnier to them.
I used to walk to church and I loved it. Maybe once it gets a little nicer out we could try it again!
Jason, so great to see you post!
Post a Comment