Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pinewood Derby

This year's Pinewood Derby, was Treyson's last in Cub Scouts.


He and Jason worked hard several days to complete it.
  The Cub Master did a good job of setting up the track and talking to the kids. He talked to them about "keeping his word". He had borrowed the track and promised he would return it in good condition. He gave them the rules and had each of them promise to help him keep his word and obey the rules.
The kids did awesome! Not one kid jumped over the track or crossed the yellow line. With probably 25-30 Cub Scouts (plus siblings) in attendance...I would consider it a small miracle.

 Treyson said, "I'm glad I didn't come in last all the time...and I even came in 1st... once!!!"
He was satisfied with that. :)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

You've got to love Derby time!

Lora Dawn said...

Nifty paint job