Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Kitchen is CLOSED

As we updated Taylee and Abree's room (still a work in progress) we went through all of their old toys and decided which would stay and which would go.
Abree's cute kitchen (and most of the play food and dishes) was one of the things to go. She still played with it occasionally, but Taylee's desire to have a more grown-up room won out in the end.

I put it on Craigslist without much hesitation, but when a buyer called and wanted to purchase, I started regretting my decision. I didn't think I had any sentimental attachment to this kitchen, but I guess I did. It may be that it represented my baby growing up. These kids..always growing up!

If I felt that we had more room, I probably would have justified keeping it for future grandchildren. :)
Good-bye little kitchen. Enjoy your new home.

Snapped the picture, right before we loaded it up in her car. She promised her little girl would love and play with it just as Abree had.

No comments: