A sweet family in our ward (before the split) had several girls who had recently married or left for college. With their leave, they left behind a whole closet FULL of dance dresses. The Mitchell's were kind enough to allow us to come "shopping" at their home for a Sweetheart's dress.
Rylee tried each dress on and posed, while Eliza (Rylee's friend) and I took pictures and gave our advice on which ones we liked best.
I wondered if Rylee would be satisfied with borrowing a dress, rather than buying. In the end, she found one she thought would be great for Sweethearts. I was glad.
She then reminded me she still wanted to buy shoes, jewelry and a bolero. I guess that's not much, considering the prices of dresses.
2 comments:
cute dresses!! So which one did she end up going with?!
Which one did she pick? I like the top one on her the best, I think.
Post a Comment