Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

 I had been wanting to make a banner using book pages. With Valentine's Day approaching, I thought it would be a perfect time to do it. 
I had, and still have, a ton of these cutout felt hearts (in a variety of colors) from Christmas clearance 2 years ago. 
Anyone want to make a banner??? :) Seriously.

I also found this cute Valentine printable for the mantle here.
We like to make homemade Valentines...even the big kids like to give them to their friends. I found several Valentines from Pinterest (of course) to chose from.



"Valentine's Day {MAD LIB}from YOUR SECRET ADMIRER"
Taylee rolled this up and tied a cute Valentine's Day pencil with it.
"Hey Valentine Let's Stick Together!"
Abree helped to wrap and tape all of these for her classmates.

"i hope you have a FAN{TACHE}TIC valentines day!"
Everyone wanted to give these..cute, huh?
I have started a tradition of making my kids lunch for Valentine's Day (a gift of service, since they usually make their own). I also try to put something special or out-of-the-ordinary in them. This year I wrapped a Valentine joke around their treat and put a cheesy Valentine on their chips. :)

"for NACHO average VALENTINE"
These are the Valentines I found on my bed.
Here's what I gave to Jason.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: