For my St. Patrick's decor, I was just going to flip over my heart banner and glue shamrocks onto the other side, but the shamrocks were a little bigger and hung over the edge. This would have been fine for St. Patrick's Day, but not for Valentine's Day. (I didn't want to see the edges of the shamrocks peeking out when showing the heart side). Sooo.. I cut up more book pages and made a separate banner.
Same idea, but if it ain't broke..don't try and fix it, right? :)
I truly feel BLESSED..not lucky.
I had a bunch of gold coins from different occasions (primary sharing time, Chinese New Year's party, etc.), so I incorporated them into the decor..you know, like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. You can find the printable sign here.
My kids forgot to set out milk, so I guess the naughty leprechaun passed us by. No green milk here...which is fine with me. :)
We celebrated Grandpa Waite's birthday that evening, with pies/treats galore.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment