Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WAY too much time on our hands!

On Sunday, we had friends cancel dinner plans last minute with us. We had way too much food for just our family, so we invited a few family members over to share with us. Josh and Tawnya had just gotten a new pet and wanted us to see it. So they brought over their cute floppy-eared bunny named Buddy. He's a sweet little bunny, don't you think?
Some times when my family gets together we do weird stuff. I don't know exactly how or why it came up, but someone dared someone else to eat the bunny's food. I know my dad chimed in and said, "Yea, it's healthy for you. It's got lots of vitamins and minerals." Now that I think about it, it might have been Josh who started the dare. Soooo, Josh was the first one to "bite the bullet"... oh, I mean pellet. Then other's slowly joined in. Talk about your peer-pressure! I chose NOT to participate. I was told it tasted like farm-country smells. I don't think that sounds all that pleasant. As they crunched they said it kind of tasted like grass and dirt and wasn't all that bad UNTIL the after taste. Nasty after taste.





The CRAZY people who actually tried it... Dad, Tawnya, Josh,
Taylee and Rylee.































3 comments:

Nicky said...

I KNOW I would have chose NOT to participate! UGGGHH! Hope they are all healthier now :)

The Blaisdell Family said...

That is nasty! Anything that smells gross in the first place will never find a place in my mouth!

Arianne said...

That is so funny! I can totally see Josh and Tawnya instigating something like this, those crazy kids!